Effective Date: October 13, 2022
- Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- directly from you;
- automatically when you use our Website.
- Information Collected Directly from You
When you fill out our online contact form or send an email to email@example.com, we may collect the following Personal Information directly from you:
- Other personal information you provide to us, for example in the Contact Us email.
- Information Automatically Collected When You Use Our Services
We may automatically collect data about you when you use our Website. This information is primarily used to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics in connection with our realty services. This information may include:
- device and usage information, such as your IP address
- browser and device characteristics
- operating system
- language preferences
- referring URLs
- device name
- country or location
- information, including preferences or characteristics, about how and when you use our Services
- Internal automations/system settings
- “cookies” and other tracking technologies like pixel tags and web beacons, often called “smart cookies.”
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use Google Analytics cookies to help us to analyze traffic and understand how our customers use our Website. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may opt out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
- How We Use the Information Collected
We use the Personal Information we collect above to:
- provide access to the services you have requested
- respond to your questions and support you regarding the use of our Website
- communicate with you about our services
- comply with applicable law and legal requirements, including valid court orders
- design, improve, and administer our Website
- analyze trends and statistics regarding use of our Website and future service models
- market our services to you
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities for any other purpose
- How We Disclose the Information We Collect
We share some information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating our Website and connected realty services and, in some cases, legal authorities.
- With our service providers and partners.
- We use third parties and vendors to help us operate and improve our Website and connected realty services. These third parties assist us with various tasks for business purposes, including website support and analytics. We do not allow these parties to use your information for any purpose other than to perform those services.
- Per your instructions.
- Other situations. We also may use and disclose information outside of our day-to-day business practices and in ways unrelated to our Website.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestiture, or Change of Control. We may transfer or assign Personal Information to an entity that acquires all or substantially all of our assets or stock whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization, or otherwise.
We do not sell your Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Your Choices About Your Information
You have choices about how we use your information. Please understand that if you choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect your ability to use some features of our Website or connected realty services.
- If you have supplied your email address in relation to our Website, we may further send you emails to provide you with information, to inform you of new events or content, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on us. You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking Unsubscribe or otherwise following the opt out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing communications by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to service requests.
- We and our service providers may use information about your interactions with our Website to predict your interests and select the ads you see on and off our Website. This is known as interest-based advertising. In providing interest-based ads, we follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”).For more information about interest-based advertising and how you can opt out, visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Confidentiality & Security. Deep Edge Realty values your privacy and is committed to protecting your information. We have appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place to ensure the integrity and security of your information. We undertake commercially reasonable efforts to guard against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of Personal Information.
- Information Retention. We keep your Personal Information only as long as necessary to provide you with our services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our Website, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18. By providing information via the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, please do not provide information via our Website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received or collected Personal Information from a child who is under the age of 18, we will attempt to immediately delete that information from our files and records. If you believe a child who is under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address listed below in “Contact Us.”